Sunday 17 May 2015

New Vagabond Dioon Fisherman from Urban Outfitters+ Review

Say Hi to my Pastel Vagabonds, the perfect combination. 
Ash: 
I love Vagabonds shoes. They're stylish, comfortable and long lasting. My staple go to boots will always be my Leather Dioon 001 by Vagabond. I go uni in them, I go work in them, I go everywhere in them. This time I'm going pastel. Usually I only go pastel with hair dyes but look at them, they are perfection yet sizes too big. Yep sizes too big. Just letting you guys know now I am a Women's US/AU size 4 or a US Kids 3 so I can't really give accurate tips for fitting. I'll get my sister whos a size US 6? to 6.5? to give them a try and see how that is. I'll update back with results! My Dioon 001 are actually in a size US6 and they fit me fine wearing thick socks. 
But anyway onto the new shoes. I got them in a 6.5US - All shoes I wear are always too big for me anyway so why not. Plus it was the only size Urban Outfitters was going to ship to Aus and they were on sale so I bought them.  
Here are the visuals :) + Stats/Deets and Review down below!


Came in a lovely big box yet it was half the size.
Bubble Wrapping + Protection - Looking good. 
Simplistic Design 10/10 

Stats & Review:
Urban Outfitters (UO): 
Pricing: 8/10 (Got this on sale + extra 30?% off). Great price for Leather Vagabond boots
Packaging and Delivery - 10/10. As usual Urban Outfitters does a great job in keeping the product safe and making sure it arrives. Think only one time I got my items in a postal bag which had just clothes. Every other time was always massive cardboard box.
Customer Service (CS) - 10/10. So I actually did contact CS for help regarding the shoes multiple times and every time the service and help was top notch. The only thing I can complain about is they need to have more staff available for their live chat. For days I was trying to find their live chat button and asked them if they had gotten rid of it cause I never saw the button on the site. Then I find out it only appears when a staff is available and you been inactive on the page for more than 15 minutes? What. Any who I called their CS US number and they were really helpful and polite as well.  
Word of Advice on UO - 
So at first when I ordered them, there was no US6 so I did with the US6.5 but few days later the US 6 became available but I still wanted it for the price I purchased so I contact CS and they said they would match the price for me however when I went to check out and finalise payments an error message appeared saying it couldn't ship to Australia. So I contacted to ask CS why this was happening, I was able to order the shoes in 6.5 why not a 6? So apparently, due to the website showing in-store stock and warehouse stock, any time you place an item into that is stock from the physical UO stores in the US it WILL NOT SHIP. Only stock from the warehouse will unless you live in the US, you can get deliveries from the UO stores.

Vagabond Dioon Fisherman Platform Heels: 
Size - US 6.5 
Colour - Rose 
Packaging - 10/10. Came with wrapping paper and shoe stuffing.
Fitting - Like I said before I can't give an accurate fitting, only for those who have small feet like me. I will say it does seem to run a bit big for its size. Having read other reviews it seems to run a bit big and is quite wide fitting. However you can adjust the strap to fit around your ankle, so that might help.
Comfort - 8/10. I haven't exactly worn them properly yet but it seems to be very similar to my other Vagabonds. Pretty sure the heel height should be the same. All in all good but the only reason why I'm giving it an 8 is because its obviously too big for me. I'll find my way around it though with insoles and so forth.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'll be happy to answer them.
I'll also post up an outfit with them on soon.

Till next time!

Ash

x

Follow us on Instagram for daily updates and be first to see what new products we receive in the mail next time!
Check out our Lookbook.nu/8ateam for more outfits, including other shots of this one. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share on Tumblr
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. these are so so pretty! I love Urban Outfitters!! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!
8ateam

-Ash & Eri