Friday 15 May 2015

Sleep when I'm dead. Literally.

Been so busy with Uni recently :(. I've had four assessments this week, three of them due today (What even). BUT its over now so I'm taking my well deserved weekend break. Well not really since I got work tomorrow ==; but any who I'm glad I was able to take some new shots over the past week. I think this glamour kills shirt perfectly describes my life at uni. I'm pretty sure this is the same for every other university student too. Changed up the camera settings this time with some shots.
Enjoy fellow walking dead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The deets

Glamour Kills - Sleep When I'm Dead Shirt 
Subtitled - The Check Slit Skirt
Y.R.U - Clueless Boots

Check out our Lookbook.nu/8ateam for more outfits, including other shots of this one.
Follow our Insta for daily updates!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share on Tumblr
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. woaah, your hair is so so cool! also love the shirt and the cool skirt, great oufit :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You have lovely hair as well x

      8ateam.blogspot.com.au
      - Ash & Eri

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!
8ateam

-Ash & Eri