Saturday 13 June 2015

Bringing it Back Home

I thought the cracks would be really distracting but really, it made it look so much better. 
Tackling the big three: Stripes, Floral & Denim.  

Decided to accessorise with my new floral jacket from The Fifth. This bomber caught my eye the minute I saw it. According to my sis, its gives off a swaggy kind of vibe but I'm glad I altered it to a more classic look with the denim midi. I always thought I couldn't do midi skirts because of my height but honestly they have now won a place in my heart and I can't stop wearing them right now. They are literally perfect for the winter winds in Sydney at the moment.
In other news, we just made a twitter (Follow us @Official8ateam)! YAY. We never got into the whole tweet thing but here we are and it is pretty damn fun, but honestly I always just used it for re-tweets of competitions and whatnot. No shame here. We'll see how it turns out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The deets

Stripe Boxy Crop Shirt - Portmans
Floral Bomber Jacket - The Fifth
Midi Denim Skirt - Portmans
Leather Platform Heels - Vagabond

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be happy to answer them! 

Till next time x

Check out our Lookbook.nu/8ateam for more outfits, including other shots of this one. 
Daily Updates on our Instagram @8ateam
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share on Tumblr
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. loooove your outfit! That jacket is SO unique and the skirt is amazing too :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely a one of a kind jacket!
      Thanks Susan!
      x

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!
8ateam

-Ash & Eri