Friday 22 January 2016

Hats & Rings

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash
The deets
General Pants /8/ Tan Boater Hat
Oneteaspoon /8/ Cropped Knit
General Pants /8/ Denim Skirt
  Unif (solestruck) /8/ So Called Boots
Kikki.K /8/ Shoulder Bag
Dangerfield /8/ Owl Ring
Glassons /8/ Rose Ring 

When my hair was multi-coloured again. Finally remembered to add rings this time, I just keeping forgetting to accessorise especially with the collection of rings I have. Back in 2013 I had this obsession with rings, animals, flowers, skulls and spikes. I wanted them all. I shall take a photo of them all one day. Think I'm more of a choker collector at the moment (got all mine from Lovisa when they had a closing down 70% off sale, hehe) 
How many rings do you have? 

I'll post our review of the Unif So Called Boots soon. 
So keep an eye out for it ;) 

Till then 

Check out our Lookbook.nu/8ateam for more outfits. 
Daily Updates on our Instagram @8ateam
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share on Tumblr
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!
8ateam

-Ash & Eri